This is probably the easiest and quickest way to fold your sleeves. Plus it ensures that there are no wrinkles on the sleeves, when unfolded. The steps involved are as follows:
- First and foremost, undo the cuffs of your shirt.
- Thereafter, fold the sleeves once so that the front part of the cuff is facing inwards and the other side outwards.
- Repeat the above step once more.
- After folding it for a second time, just tuck in the corners of the cuff so that they don’t protrude.
And there you have it, a simple and tidy sleeve roll. This type of fold is perfect for someone in a hurry.
Master Fold up
This type of folding technique will result in a smarter and classier look compared to the previous one. Here’s how to properly make one:
- Just like in the previous method, unfasten the shirt’s cuffs.
- Then turn it inside out.
- Now pull the flipped cuff straight up till it reaches your elbow. This will also cause the sleeve to turn inside out.
- Subsequently, fold the sleeves from starting from down to middle-way up, so that it forms a band-type shape under the cuff.
- After that fold the turned sleeves slightly more so that it holds the cuff firmly.
This is a bit tricky and will take some attempts to perfect. So if you have some time, you’re better off trying this one!
This type of fold is basically for the people involved in a lot of physical work such as an engineers and mechanics. It allows them to move and flex their arms freely, without any constraints. The steps to making one are given below:
- Follow the first step of the above techniques.
- Then bring the cuff inside out.
- After doing that, measure the cuff and roll it once again.
- Now you’ll fold it multiple times until it doesn’t reach above elbow level. And once it does, stop it!
Well this surely isn’t the neatest of folds around, but serves the purpose exceedingly well. Plus it’s pretty easy to do so.